0203 705 6225 info@airinsurance.co.uk

Commercial Motor Insurance

Protecting your commercial motoring assets

Covering the Full Spectrum of Commercial Motor Insurance


Commercial motor insurance covers you if you own any type of commercial vehicles including self-drive hire, courier van fleets, taxi and company fleets, courtesy cars, bus / coach fleets, HGV’s and luxury fleets. If you use any of these for your business, you will need commercial motor insurance.

By having such insurance, you will be covered for vehicle theft, damage to vehicles (accidental or deliberate), and injury claims in the event of an accident.



Minor Vehicle Collision

How Can AiR Help?

AiR arranges cover for its clients across the full spectrum of commercial motor needs and for a wide range of operators.

We work on a bespoke basis, because it’s vital we get to know our clients and their needs, meaning we never apply a one-size fits all approach.

Given our links within the industry, we are able to arrange exclusive discounts on the installation of tracking devices for your fleet, meaning your company not only saves money straight away but also makes it more likely to save money on its insurance premiums for years to come.

Talk to us

Contact us now to see how we can help you with your public liability insurance.